Vogel Landscaping - New shop pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Vogel-Landscaping, Feb 11, 2009.

1. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

must blow having 4 sweaty guys in a $40k truck!!! very impressive for one crew to do 150 lawns weekly...must get pretty hectic in the spring when the grass is growing like crazy, rainy days, and everyone calling for new mulch!!

and I agree 100% with you Sean!!! But I personally do try to keep my beliefs and business seperate...up here in the great :rolleyes: state of NJ we are full of the politcally correct left-wing liberals

2. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice shop and mowers!!!

3. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

nice shop.

4. JerseyGreen

JerseyGreen LawnSite Member

where in south jersey are you located?

5. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

nice stuff. love the truck

6. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

nice do you run all of the standers on that trailer?

7. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

Put on a set of airbags. I put some on my 05 and it makes a huge difference. you can air them down and the ride is normal again. install isn't too bad either.

8. Jayson_109

Jayson_109 LawnSite Member

Nice equipment shown there, I wouldn't have it any other way... Well maybe I would run the diesel in the Ford! Have you had a chance to run the stander ZK yet?
    and I'll save the best for last... Keep the faith! Live it everyday! God surely has blessed you and your business.
    keep it up! keep some pics coming of the great stripes those machines are putting down come spring.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  9. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

WTP in the house!!!