vote on my logo

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by JFGauvreau, Jan 20, 2010.

1. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

just got a couple of logos done recently by a company and wanted your opinions on it.

Vote on which one do you prefer, 1,2,3,4,5, Numbers goes from left to right.

1 2
    3 4

logo1.jpg

logo2.jpg

logo3.jpg

logo4.jpg

logo5.jpg

2. epicklein22

epicklein22 LawnSite Member

I like 2 far ahead of the other ones. 1 has potential, but that dirt road image has to go.

3. JFGauvreau

ya it was supposed to be an asphalt driveway lol.

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I like number 2 the best. Unless you do remodeling, I'd ditch the house image.

5. JFGauvreau

If your talking the house on pic #3, its because its a property maintenance company, not a lawn cutting company. and property maintenance is bigger than just lawn cutting if you see what I mean, you can do interior or exterior, I plan on doing more services on the future, thats why I called it a property maintenance.

6. dyerlawnservice

dyerlawnservice LawnSite Member
    from East TN

number 2 looks very good

7. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I can understand the difference between property maintenance and lawn management. Unless you plan on doing work on houses, like decks, siding, light construction, or exterior renovation, ditch the house image. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but it may send the wrong impression at first glance. There's a local insurance company whose logo is a large maple tree. Every time I pass their billboard or see a business card, my mind automatically goes to a tree service. I'm not trying to sound critical, but your services have to match your logo.

8. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

4. It's cleaner and sleeker than the others, by far.

9. Raymond S.

Raymond S. LawnSite Senior Member

I really like #1, but change the dirt road to a striped swath of grass, little darker or lighter than the rest of the image (green I might add.)
    When I did my logo I tried to picture it on the left crest of a collared shirt. Would I want to see a thin dainty image or a think contrasting image to get attention.
    When doing shirts or something you could always drop the "property maintenance" and have the image with Gauvreau. If you're dead set against #1 though, #2 is my second favorite. In fact if I looked at them together for a long time I'd have a hard time deciding.

10. paper65

paper65 LawnSite Member

My favorite one is the #2 but I would probably pick #4 to fit services you seems to offer. Where do you come from? your nick look like a french canadian name.