1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Vote which Dodge front end you like best!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by stevenf, Feb 10, 2008.

1. stevenf

stevenf LawnSite Bronze Member

I found a single cab 1998 dodge ram 1500 that Im going to buy. It has 107,000 miles on it and my neighbor wants $2,600.00 for it. I just cant pass it up.
    Since Im getting it so cheap, I can afford to add a few things to make it look nice. The main thing I came across was the front end. In this model, they made a chrome front and a painted front. I can paint myself so it wont be a problem. Right now it has the chrome front end(first picture). I have been looking at ways to "clean" the truck up and I think the painted front end with a new grill would make the truck look alot newer. The chrome looks good, but it looks like an older model truck.
    Give me your vote! Which front end do you think looks better, newer, cleaner for business appeal. Disregard the 4x4 of the first one and the racing stripes of the second one :rolleyes:
  2. Pastaboy62

Pastaboy62 LawnSite Senior Member

the first one.
  3. laird006

laird006 LawnSite Member

second one but without the stripes.
  4. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

5. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

The second one with or without the stripes.:usflag:
  6. ExclusiveLawnCare

ExclusiveLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

The second one but just Black it all out and with out the stripes.

Would look so much better
  7. lawnbutch

lawnbutch LawnSite Member
    from Colo.

The second one with out the stripes.
  8. stevenf

stevenf LawnSite Bronze Member

I plan on putting a 2" lift on the front to level it out with some a/t tires on it. Right now it is dark blue. Since yall chose the 2nd pic, What grill would you choose billet or mesh? I want it to look like a clean, new truck that decals would look good on, not all gangstered out.

9. greenbaylawns

greenbaylawns LawnSite Senior Member

All the way
  10. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

yep, no dead goat on the hood of my trucks.