1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

W/B Mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Ron McCarty, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Ron McCarty

Ron McCarty LawnSite Member

After 25 years of Bunton pistiol grip walkbehinds I have finaly ran one of the new 2003 (Z) steering units today. Guys you must go run one of these units nice!!!!!

Hydro 15hp Kawasaki Floating deck
  2. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

It might be nice if Bunton had a website that was informative. The only things I could turn up was a link from Textron that had minimal information and no info on the new steering system.

I feel like a freakin' marketing wizard compared to the guys at some of these companies. It's almost like they don't want to sell you a mower. : )
  3. Mark P

Mark P LawnSite Senior Member

How do the new bunton handels work? Test

business pictrues 054 jpg.jpg
  4. ParkerLawn

ParkerLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

I have a Bunton 36" WB Hydro w/17 HP Kaw and absolutely love it. I use it for my trim work or smaller stuff and yards with gates but man, what a nice machine. I took a demo on one and bought it right away.
  5. Ron McCarty

Ron McCarty LawnSite Member

The new Z-Controls are a loop grip handles much like that of a
    ZTR Independent Speed levers that control power to each wheel
  6. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

Well, now that you've graduated away from Pistol grips, it'll only take another year are two until you buy a machine that couples both of those levers together and lets you do everything with only one hand, and much easier, too....................
    Oh, but they already make it...... Hustler:confused:
  7. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

Is there any info on the web about this new product? Bunton's website I found didn't have squat.

Nevermind, I just found a dealer. Tifton Georgia. I think that's about as far away as you can get and still be in the same state.
  8. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Pete, this was a post about the bunton. But now that you mention it, Ron knows all about the Hustlers. He is THE Hustler dealer here in Memphis. :)
  9. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

That is a nice change from walk behind to ZTR. You are definitely moving up in the world.

10. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

OK.... so IOW, instead of putting out a question/suggestion about the Bunton and waiting for input, he's actually doing a bit of advertising...... Sorry, I didn't know.......