W.t.b. Utility Trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by cenlo, Jul 15, 2008.

1. cenlo

cenlo LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I am looking for a utility trailer to mount my spray tanks on. Min size would be 4' x 6'.......max 7' x 14'.......a single 3500# axle would do.

Thanks

2. 1998tahoe

1998tahoe LawnSite Member

I have a 6 X 10 with gate. New tires and wheels. Bought new in December garage kept. Will take 900

3. cenlo

from Ontario

How can you get it to me? Also, does it have a 3500 axle?

4. 1998tahoe

1998tahoe LawnSite Member

Did not see you was from Ontario. That would be a pretty good haul. It has a 3500# 5 lug 4 1/2 bolt spacing. Hope we can work something out.

5. cenlo

from Ontario

bump bump bump

6. heather lawn sp

heather lawn sp LawnSite Senior Member

Not to rain on your parade but pesticide spraying is being out-lawed in Ontario by next spring:canadaflag:

7. ATouchofGrass

ATouchofGrass LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

I have a 5x10 trailer that i am looking to get rid of. Maybe we can meet somewhere if i get some money for gas.. I am in the midst right now of buying a bigger trailer for my business. I just bought this at the beginning of the mowing season here, so it is in great condition. Here is my number if you have any questions, ill try and get some pictures if you want them. 203 885 5202
    -Andrew

8. cenlo

from Ontario

How much are you looking to get? What is the payload?

9. cenlo

from Ontario

I wish I could believe that! They are so full of crap........they will have so many exemptions in-place....they do it to make themselves feel better.