WA, West CANADA, NW USA side note

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Remote Pigtails, May 4, 2007.

1. Remote Pigtails

Remote Pigtails LawnSite Senior Member

As part of the Republic of Texas cultural exchange program we are sending our TX legend Willie Nelson to perform at George, WA this July fourth. First time out of TX in 30 years. Went to several of Willie's concerts while I was young and rowdy. Lots of bikini tops. Not that you guys and gals seem to have much trouble finding an excuse but it is a good one to forget your age and have a few cold ones.

2. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

You really know how to make us feel "old & in the Way"!

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Speaking of the left coast, whatever happened to the Mavericks?

4. Remote Pigtails

That is a very sore subject with me right now. Should be an interesting off season. This team lacks championship guts. The only untouchable as far as I'm concerned is Josh Howard.

5. Remote Pigtails

The best way to fight off old age is to spend time teaching and partying with the young.

6. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

You talkin' about ROTAR?

7. Remote Pigtails

Don't know if I'd party with him. I get the feeling from reading other responses to him that he is a smart kid just moves to the beat of a different drum. Still on my ignore list.

8. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

BUT... The look on Mark Cuban's face after the Warriors pounded the Mavs was priceless. :)

9. Mad Estonian

Mad Estonian LawnSite Senior Member

We had that local feller, whats'isname, Steve Nash. Didn't he used to play for your Mavericks? Any idea what he's up to these days?:)

10. Remote Pigtails

You are being funny right? It is ironic how it has all played out. I'm pulling for the Spurs the rest of the way.