1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Wacker Neuson Skid Steer

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AAAlandscape, Oct 3, 2013.

1. AAAlandscape

AAAlandscape LawnSite Member

Check this out, I saw it driving down the highway yesterday in Wisconsin...I know about the the small Wacker equipment and I have seen their excavators but never seen one of these. Do you think these are coming to the US??? Anyone know anything?

2. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Think I'd rather have that truck and trailer :drinkup:
  3. KTM

KTM LawnSite Senior Member

I guess there is also a Kubota wheeled skid going on tour earlier this year. My buddy said that they brought it to the dealer in a covered trailer and would only bring it out when it was backed into the shop.
  4. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Kind of looks like a bobcat machine. I must say they make a very well designed and engineered product. Love my wacker neuson dumper and am looking to purchase another one a little bigger.
  5. AEL

6. bobcatexc

bobcatexc LawnSite Senior Member
    from IL

Looks like however was making Komatsu skids is know making them for Wacker unless they were the ones making them for Komatsu.
  7. tbi

tbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Nice head lamps
  8. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I just came from the unveiling of the WN skid steer and CTL in Milwaukee to their dealers. I have been under a no talk agreement and so I could not say anything. I was asked to provide insight into the design of the machine. WN is an outstanding company. Its a well designed machine. Still working out the fine details of the machine but the dealers were overall impressed with what they saw. I demoed the machine in the dirt and the dealers got to run the machines.
  9. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

These machines have nothing to do with Komatsu.
  10. AEL

What was your take on the over all performance of the machine? Is it a yanmar motor in the skid? Wacker seems like there machines are very well engineered and thought out. I am more then impressed with my dumper
    Posted via Mobile Device