1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Waco Landscape Supply

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rookie03, Sep 13, 2005.

1. rookie03

rookie03 LawnSite Member
    from OK

Who uses Wacolandscapesupply.com? I'm thinking of ordering some Blades. They seem to be much cheaper than what I can get them for. Any thoughts? Thanks!
  2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

3. ITL

ITL LawnSite Member
    from SW OH

Have ordered Blades from them a few times. Seem to offer good price and blades are at my door within 3 days. Like the Oregon Standard and Gator blades. If you use Redmax oil with fuel stabil as part of oil and can buy it by case of 48 they have great price as well. Local dealer gets much of my business but sometimes he tend to get to pricy. Sad after I purchase large equipment and he still wants list price on wear parts. The added bonus is that Landscape is one of our sponsors to this site.
  4. logan

logan LawnSite Senior Member
    from FL

I bought a blade grinder from them and it too was on my door in just a couple of days. They have really good customer service when you call on the phone too (prompt call back when busy).
  5. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

6. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

Just got two sets of gator blades from them very quick shipping!
  7. parttimer

parttimer LawnSite Member

Just do it . There are great i got My Red Max blower and Kaw hedge trimmers there the trimmer are really great.They blow the stil i had away . :waving:
  8. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I just ordered my first item from Travis yesterday based on what I had read about him here :)

TXLAWNBOY LawnSite Member

I use them, actually bought a Gravely 1332G w/b a couple weeks ago. I buy all my oil, edger blades, trimmer line, and am going to use them much more in the future. They are good to work with, have good product and prices on both product and supplies. I met Travis about a year and half ago through my brother-in-law, he is a good guy.

10. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

Got my redmax 8000 bp blower from travis at landscape supply. Great customer service, great prices and quick shipping.