Wait time for mower ?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by DMA, Aug 28, 2003.

1. DMA

DMA LawnSite Member

Decided on the Super Z. My dealer will have to order the mower because they don't have one in stock. About how long will it take for me to get it? I live in West Tennessee.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I need some info before I can find out.
    What dealer ? and what model # ??

Let me know

Thanks
    Pj

3. DMA

DMA LawnSite Member

Hardin County Farmers Co-op.
    Not sure of model #, its the super z 60 inch 25 hp kawasaki.

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I will check into it tomorrow.

Later
    Pj

5. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I talked to the rep for your area and he is going to post the info here, after he talks to the dealer.

Pj

6. aa2tn

aa2tn LawnSite Member

DMA, I also decided on a super Z, 27hp. My dealer got it in about two weeks although he may have had one coming already. I won't get to pick it up till next thursday, can't wait. I spent a lot of time reading up on the top brands and demo'd them too and browsing this forum. Best of luck with it when you get it....Jim.

7. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

The reason it took a couple of weeks to get a 27 hp Kohler was due to Kohlers inability to supply our factory with engines.
    We sold out due to very high demand for that engine option, and we had to wait for Kohler to get engines to us. We started filling backorders on them a few weeks ago, and then started stocking dealers that needed them for stock.

Later
    Pj

8. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

you will like your super z!

9. aa2tn

aa2tn LawnSite Member

Pj, I am getting it from Mclaren's and I was not in a hurry. I did a lot of thinking and reading and that is what I decided I wanted, so whenever it got there was fine by me. I just cut for the last time with a 21 year old scag. Will clean it up a little and sell it in the spring.
    Imograss, I am sure I will like it! Should cut some by next weekend, will let you know how it goes......Jim.

10. DMA

DMA LawnSite Member

Greatful for the timely response and much helpful information form the Hustler Rep but the area rep was suppost to get back with me and post a time and haven't heard anything yet.
    He has had a week now. Hope that is no indication of area service!