Walgreen's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ken50, Aug 15, 2004.

1. ken50

ken50 LawnSite Member
    from tx

Anyone do any Walgreens on here? How are they on paying? We have one here in town that looks awful all the time, I am going to see them tomorrow. Just want to make sure they are good about paying.....

2. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

good luck with those man. mine here is doing ok.

if they can look worse than a WAL-MART it will be a miracle.

GEO :mad:

3. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

HEY!!! I do 2 Wal-Marts, and they do look bad, except for the area that I just mowed, and picked up the garbage, until the wind picks up again and blows more garbage right back to where I just was.

4. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Ya, just watch the parking lot sweeper at night blow all the trash back on the grass rather than suck it up!.

You gotta turn the curb sweeper on before it'll pick the trash up.

5. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Do any of you guys that mow Wal- Marts have to sweep/vacuum the parking lots? The Super Center here wants the LCO to mow, sweep the parking lot and plow.

6. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

Nope, the two Wal-Marts that I have used to have the sweeping guy plow, but he sucked at plowing so all 3 have different contractors.

7. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

i live in chicago home of walgeens corporate, and i believe the largest amount of stores. Anyways most of the stores here look decent. My other job, is with a company my uncle owns. 99% of his business is from walgreens compactor repair. we track every store in the country and dispatch service techs for repair. Not that info helps at all