Walk behind blowers. What is the best???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Trinity Lawn Care LLC, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I will be adding to my equipment list in 06'. I did all of my clean ups with backpacks, green barrels, tarp, and mowers. It worked, but I would like to make my life easier. I wanted to add a walk behind blower or two to the mix. What does everyone recommend? Thanks...

2. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

My vote goes to Little Wonder, I just bought (this season) a Little Wonder 10hp and its one of the best investments I've made.

3. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Little Wonder, I recieved an 8hp Little wonder from one of my customers for free, and ive been very pleased with its performance, expecially for fall cleanups.

4. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

from NJ

So far it sounds like Little Wonder is the way to go. The only problem that I will have is I do not know of any local dealers here that sell them. My local Exmark dealer sells Billy Goat products. I am going to start looking around.

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Little Wonder HANDS DOWN!!! Best investment you can make!! Billy goat machines are decent but nothing stands up to little wonder!

6. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

your deff right

7. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

Trinity- Look on littler wonders site, under dealer locater, to find a dealer near you

8. wmsland

wmsland LawnSite Member
    from NE OHIO

I would consider the Billy Goat. I bought a Billy Goat with the Subaru engine on it in 2004 and have used it for two leaf seasons and spring clean ups. It's a great blower well balanced , not to heavy to push and will blow some serious leaves, it's a becoming a popular blower in this neckof the woods. Well worth the investment. Check it out.

9. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

from NJ

Very interesting. Went to the Little Wonder site and there is a local dealer right around the corner from me and I did not even no it.

10. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Fradan makes a twin cylinder B&S 16hp model...that thing is a beast.