Walk Behind Z-Spray?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by bntt68, Jun 3, 2006.

1. bntt68

bntt68 LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone out there own one or try one? Let me know what you thought,please. Thanks all !!!

2. anthony

anthony Guest

i think afew on this site have one.. try a search

3. bntt68

I tried a search. I guess no one has one yet. Oh well.

4. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

5. butler L&S

butler L&S LawnSite Member

Spend the extra $$$ and buy the Z-spray stand on. Buy the junior if you have smaller properties. I purchased a walk behind unit to supliment my z-max and I don't like it. I love my z-max and will be buying a junior this season.

6. bntt68

What didnt you like about the walk-behind? My properties are mostly under 7000sq.' . 75% of them have small 36-42 inch gates.

7. butler L&S

You will probably be ok with the walk behind unit for gated properties. I was used to using a z-spray max and wanted the walk behind to to do my smaller properties. I found the walk behind harder to use than I expected. I like the idea of the machine but it was difficult to run. If it was hydro it would be 100% better. I realize they build them belt drive to keep the cost down and the machine is of the highest qualiy, but it was not what I expected. I think that if you have never used the stand on unit you will think the walk behind is the best thing out there. If however, you are used to their hydro stand on units I think you will be disapointed.

LT Rich is a great company to buy from and they stand behind their units. If you are not 100% satisfied they will make it right.

8. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

So if they stand behind their product and you are not 100% satisfied then did they take your walk-behind unit back?

9. butler L&S

Yes, they took it back and gave me a complete refund.

10. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

WOW not that is good customer service.