Walk-behinds w/ snow blades

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by Superior Lawn Care, Dec 6, 2000.

1. Superior Lawn Care

Superior Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I was just wondering if any one knows where I can get a snow blade for my 48" Hydro Bob-Cat. I know exmark had or has them but does any one know if they will fit mine? Please let me know. Im just looking for something to do small residential drives. Thanks.

2. Michael Fronczak

Michael Fronczak LawnSite Member

Try RAD industries web site adress wad just posted on another thread within last couple of days, they make the ones for Exmark.

3. site

site LawnSite Member

I went to that guy in town who goes to the dump and picks up all the old mowers and fixes them then sells them. He sold me an old 3' plow off a garden tractor for $50 and I took it to the welder for some customizing. I'm going to check on it tomorrow.

4. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I have a scag 14hp with a 44'' blade.I just got back from snow plowing just now!RAD makes the blades,blowers and throwers for scag,exmark,bob-cat as well as walker mowers.I suggest you call bob-cat and get it through them.

5. Superior Lawn Care

Superior Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I called the dealer I got my mowers from and they said I can get one for around $600 w/hitch. Thanks.