1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

walkbehind blowers...what to look for

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by npilcher, Apr 3, 2005.

1. npilcher

npilcher LawnSite Member

recently I picked up a couple of comm. accounts. They have large open parking lots. Since its only myself, blowing seems to take a little long. Was thinking of a wb blower but dont really know what to look for... engine size etc. These are Saturday jobs, so the lots are wide open b/c the businesses are closed. Stihl BR400 is screaming for help!

New or used doesnt matter.
  2. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

high horsepower and cfms

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Man try a redmax 8000 bp this thing is awsome,it will blow rocks 25 feet away,but a wb blower twice the price and cumbersome my 2 cents anywho i have looked at a billygoat they make good stuff.
  4. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Little Wonder blower 8HP or higher. I have a 2003 Little Wonder blower with a 10HP Briggs Intek I/C engine and it will move anything!!! It is a fantastic machine!!!
  5. spoolinaround

spoolinaround LawnSite Senior Member

6. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

The Bad Boy LW's are Best On Hard Surfaces, Parking Lots and Such.....the Billy Goats are Lighter and Have the Operator Controlled Discharge...Much Easier to Operate on Smaller Turf Areas.
  7. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

BG 1601SP - nice machine

Attached Files:

8. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

Little wonder 9 hp Honda!