Walkbehind Stripe Kit Questions

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Eclipse, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

I am trying to decide if I want to purchase a stripe kit for my TT60. The dealer was not very helpful in asnwering my question so I thought I would try here.

On a TT60, is there a significant difference in the stripe with and without a stripe kit? Do you have pictures of a lawn cut with and without a stripe kit? Do the wheel(s) of a sulky impact the quality of the stripe from the stripe kit? Does a TT60 with a stripe kit stripe as well as a 60" Lazer with a stripe kit?

The dealer said they sold a couple and the did not have too many positive comments but they were not negative comments either. Basically no help at all :)

Thanks for the information.

2. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

I couldn't tell you about the before and after but i would think that it would make a difference and yes with the sulky it will affect the stripes you will have one little line right down the middle of the stripe you made. In my opinion i dont think it is worth it...

3. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

A sulky wheel will bend the grass in the same direction as the roller. When I was using both before, the wheel did not affect the stripe.