Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AndrewE, Dec 13, 2003.

1. AndrewE

AndrewE LawnSite Member

I'll looking to buy a walkbebind in the 44-48 inch range. I would also like it to be hydro. I have trouble finding the prices of different ones. I really like the Toro T-Bar set up. Any ideas? This will be my only mower besides 21" so I would like a good one.
  2. Rick Jones

Rick Jones LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

If you really like the T-Bar, then get a Toro. Although you might want to wait until the '04's are available. I've heard they are going to offer their new Turbo-Force deck in '04 on the walk-behinds.
  3. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

gravely pro h AWESOME machine
  4. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Watch out if you get the Toro 48 inch deck, they stopped making them with a floating deck in 2001 or 2002 I believe?
  5. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

If you realize the advantages of a T bar over pistol/ECS grips, go one better, get the H bar.
  6. J.Gordon

J.Gordon LawnSite Senior Member

48’’ that’s an easy one! (Hustler Super walk-behind.) It has the H-bar! (The best controls of any walk-behind) 23 hp Kawasaki plenty of power. You have to at least demo one of these! When you do demo one make sure it’s the last machine you demo. (Because you will keep it.)

Jeff :waving:
  7. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

eXmark Turf Tracer HP. Just about every owner of them says you can't go wrong with it.