Walker 52" Deck Stolen

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DLS02, Jul 13, 2005.

1. DLS02

DLS02 LawnSite Member

On Saturday July 9, 2005 between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM my 52" side discharge deck for my Walker was stolen from behind my shop at my house. I would like to ask anybody in Northeast Alabama or the surrounding states to be on the lookout. I have already filed a report, but last night I got some info from the person who saw the people take it and I know who they are. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

DLS

2. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Is it complicated to take a deck of a walker? They must have one that needed a deck. I hate deck stealers! :angry:

3. DLS02

DLS02 LawnSite Member

I have a 42" deck on it right now so the 52" was just sitting there but it is sort of heavy. One person could do it, but there were 2 of them.

4. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

dont forget tailgate stealers 2

5. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Wow, those decks are heavy. I would check for recent hernia surgery patients at the hospital. I hope you are able to get the sorry SOB's who stole it.

6. git er done landscaping

git er done landscaping LawnSite Member

if you know who they are why havent you got them?

7. DLS02

DLS02 LawnSite Member

Because I am waiting for the investigator and sheriff to take care of it, but it looks like they are taking their sweet time. I have given them the persons name and address but still have not heard any thing yet.

8. musselman

musselman LawnSite Senior Member
    from utah

I have a 62 deck and I can get it on a trailer by myself, but it is work but I bet 2 guys could get a 52 deck on a trailer pretty quick. hope you catch the scum...