Walker Aerator attachment?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by nlminc, Feb 22, 2000.

1. nlminc

nlminc LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GA

Have any of you used or heard of this attachment for a Walker? If so how well does it perform? There is a company in my area selling a used one in the paper. They say they have the aerator and dethatch attachments for $400.00<br>Thanks, Chris

2. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

I have seen the one by Millcreek but have never used it. It looked to be well built, I took pics so I could build one myself this winter. Some of the other guys say the dethatcher works really good, I'm going to make one that has adjustable height on it.

3. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

If you are talking about the Hooker Aerator made by jrco ,it sells new for $1500.00+ .I looked at it at the Hartford Ct.trade show. I may get one.Its a different concept.

4. nlminc

nlminc LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GA

Thanks for the info. Where can I find info on these 2 Aerators? I've never heard of them before.

5. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

JRCO phone # 1-800-966-8442, no web site. The trade mags have ads and pic, Turf,Pro, Lawn + Landscape.

6. jeannewyatt

jeannewyatt LawnSite Member

what paper are they advertised in? i'm in the market for the aerator. thanks in advance.

7. NEWGUYRI

NEWGUYRI LawnSite Senior Member

8. Currier

Currier LawnSite Senior Member

The original thread is 10 years old...

9. Currinson

Currinson LawnSite Member
    from MA

I would stick with the walker perforator it is the bomb! expensive but worth every penny

10. NEWGUYRI

NEWGUYRI LawnSite Senior Member

good point, never noticed that. Anywho I figured I'd try to inform the previous poster, who posted this year......:)