1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Walker air cleaner notice

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by fixer67, Oct 5, 2012.

1. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

I keep seeing people put the spring on wrong on the air cleaner. So I have some pictures to show the wrong way and the right way.

2. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

Fixer, How often do you see the end cap put on up-side-down...... "TOP" on the bottom duck bill valve UP ? :dizzy:
  3. fixer67

I lost count a long time ago.
  4. piston slapper

piston slapper LawnSite Platinum Member

It used to bother me seeing every other donaldson filter come in improperly assembled...till I started working exclusively for 1 lawn maintenance company.
    Now...I'm just happy to see them come in still attached to the engine..they load all the yard trimmings on top of the mowers on the trailers..no place else to put them...really pushes the limits of my mechanical abilities...

Crew leaders can't be that hard to find...We have 1 crew that has destroyed so much equipment...and its always the same answer...I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED...yesterday was about regulat...they broke the gears in a new hedgetrimmer..the ones I replaced after they did $1250 damage to an AC unit last week...and somebody unbolted a new muffler I installed Monday on a 30 hp Kohler...guess they were going to sell it ???

Sorry to rant Fixer...its Saturday...time for some aroma therapy (BBQ)
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. fixer67

piston slapper, nothing to be sorry for.