1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Walker dump bins...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SCAPEASAURUSREX, Aug 1, 2003.

SCAPEASAURUSREX LawnSite Senior Member

Hey you guys see the new Walker talk , they have some sort of bins that go into the hopper, they fill then you slide them out and dump them into the truck.. Awsome. why didnt they come up with thsi years ago..... Will beat pulling it out into a barrel and then lugging it to dump in truck.... Bet they are like a thousand dollars too knowing Walker...

Ohh and they now have a new deck height adjustment setup that you can add to machines, you know like the ones that already come on machines like exmark and scag... Nice... They are greedy.. For the money you spend on these things that kind of option should be standard equipment like everybody else...

SCAPEASAURUSREX LawnSite Senior Member

Guess Not ??
  3. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

I believe way back in 1989 (or maybe earler) Exmark had two huge hopper/containers on their Explorer model.

4. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

I have seen the info. in "Walker Talk" about both of these options. They both look very useful. I have my dealer checking on pricing.:D
  5. Mowing Freak

Mowing Freak LawnSite Senior Member
    from S.E. Ks

Talked to my dealer today and height adjustment is currently only available for 48" walkers and not recommeded for commercial users at a cost of $300.