1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Walker Hydro!!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by brc51m, Jun 16, 2011.

1. brc51m

brc51m LawnSite Member

I have a used walker hydro that works for sale. This hydro is "CCW". If you are sitting on the mower this hydro is for the wheel on your left. I read somewhere that you can reverse it somehow to make it work for the other side as well but I don't know for sure. If you have any questions I can be reached at 504-296-5433 Make an offer. Brand new they go for 715.00.

2. dobe

dobe LawnSite Member
    from VA

my walker has "CW" stamped on its left hydro... you sure thats right?
  3. brc51m

brc51m LawnSite Member

I will have to look again but I am pretty sure the serial number ended with "CCW"
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. mr.greenjeans

mr.greenjeans LawnSite Member

It will work on either side. Put it on a flat surface and remove the four bolts. Then give it a half turn and replace the bolts and you have changed the direction. My dealer ordered me a cw and a ccw and they both came in ccw. I was a little leary when he told me you could change the direction but was very simple and took about 3 minutes.
  5. MnLefty

MnLefty LawnSite Senior Member

How used is used... how many hours on the machine it came from? Is it fair to assume this is the "sluggish" left side from some of your previous posts?