WALKER ideas

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by uniquechev, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

can you post a pic of the new door set up that is on that machine. I hear they changed the set up. I hope it fixes the few little problems we have with the rear door.

2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Oh yeah, I forgot about that! I was putting the eye on the new box as well. The whole box looks a bit different, but maybe it is just the door? I'm not sure, didn't ask. They totally did away with the hinged flap on top, thank god! and the door opens totally out of the way now. Why it wasn't designed in this way to begin with?? Yes, I think Walker copied Exmarks design. Serves them right for copying 90% of a walker.

3. jg244888

jg244888 LawnSite Senior Member

You gotta change that Home Depot golf cart to office depot 14 or Lowes 48 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

Or you could purchase a 100,000 # MTGHS unit with commemorative serial number, 28hp EFI Koher V-twin, and the whole machine is all chromed out nicely. The Local Walker Dealer purchased one:) their wanting $13,500

Keeping your equipment stored covered or indoors does wonders, to keeping equipment looking new.

5. Chestnut Oaks Prez

Chestnut Oaks Prez LawnSite Senior Member

Sure want be 48:laugh:
    Drew, here's your pics

100_0393.JPG

100_0399.JPG

100_0400.JPG

100_0401.JPG

Attached Files:

6. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

Are you going to put any hours on that commemorative MT?.

7. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

I am sold only problem we have had with walker is we run the 26 efi, big blower and the door would creep open and blow debris out the side until it gets plugged but this only occurs when it is dry out. Also is that supension seat worth it? Hands down best mowers we have ever purchased!

Thank you I have been wanting to see this improvement!

I will ordering another this spring along with a like new hustler super z. We have yet to find a mid mount that can perform.

8. Chestnut Oaks Prez

Chestnut Oaks Prez LawnSite Senior Member

Only time I had a problem with crap blowing out the side of the door was when the screen was clogged. (but it was when grass was wet). That was not with this one:laugh:. This hopper is 10.5 bushel.
    NSP! It has 2 hrs and season hasn't even started:)