Walker Mower Parts Online

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by TazLandscapes, Mar 23, 2008.

1. TazLandscapes

TazLandscapes LawnSite Member

I am looking for parts for my 13 hp walker online.All the dealers in my area are charging me outrageous prices for parts.If anybody has and good online walker parts dealers.It would be gladly appreciated..

2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Best of luck... Other than blades and belts, Walker keeps their parts very tight to their dealer network. Once in a blue moon you may find some random things on Ebay though.
  3. Boycea

Boycea LawnSite Senior Member

Try Preco Distributors in Ludlow MA. I know theres mixed reviews on this website about them but I have had good luck with them.
  4. pconley

pconley LawnSite Member
    from ME

Hey Mike if you want to PM me some info I will see if I can help you out. I am an hour north of you.
  5. HorticultureSolutions

HorticultureSolutions LawnSite Member
    from USA

6. agent walker

agent walker LawnSite Senior Member

www.psep.biz has blades and air and oil filters and really good prices. If you order like over $300 you automatically get 5% off there already good prices. Its not hard to spend 300 if you buy stuff buy the case. Buy in bulk and save and then you'll never run out!
  7. 603turfdepot

603turfdepot Sponsor

We sell some Walker parts online but Walker is very tight about who ships parts online. If you call our ProParts Direct Parts Line at 800 305 9255 we can be competitive on prices for you!
  8. windflower

windflower LawnSite Bronze Member

What parts are you looking for? Some things like castings and pto shafts are only available thru walker. Many of the normal wear parts (many belts, blades, bushings, tires, rims, bearings, switches) are available thru other sources. I get a lot of parts from http://www.applied.com/ They have a local store here and can match up a lot of the parts I need if I bring the old one in.