Walker Mowers For Sale In Florida

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by chopperz, Apr 11, 2013.

1. chopperz

chopperz LawnSite Member

I currently have 2 Walkers - both have 25hp Kohlers,water cooled, and around 2500 hrs each. One is a 54 inch side discharge and the other is a 62 inch side discharge. Both units run well but 62 inch deck has bad vibration issues that can be repaired. I am only willing to sell them as a pair and asking $3500 obo. Be aware I am in Florida and I am not willing to ship but rather arrange pick up. If you have further questions I will gladly answer them

2. Good luck man, I have yet to see a walker in Florida...what part do you live in and what do you cut with them?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. chopperz

chopperz LawnSite Member

We are in Central Fl. and only use them in St. Augustine and Floratam lawns. I have ran Walkers for 10+ years here and others as well in our area use them as I do.

4. Gotchya...that's crazy, Never and I mean never seen one down here. Can't justify the cost when other brands leave great cuts on st aug. I use Tru-cuts on my zoysia lawns.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. chopperz

chopperz LawnSite Member

At the price if anyone is running Walkers they know how much value is actually in them be it motors, hydros, or a no. of parts that are dealer only which are sometimes very costly.

6. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

wow! still no bites? Free bump because I wish I lived in Florida right now..... except for the whole st. aug thing.. hahahaha

7. Yard Army

Yard Army LawnSite Member
    from SC

Still available?

8. chopperz

chopperz LawnSite Member

Yes I still have them available.

9. Yard Army

Yard Army LawnSite Member
    from SC

What is the issue with the 62 deck?

10. jsroda

jsroda LawnSite Member

Years?? Condition?? Pictures?? very interested!!