Walker Mowers For Sale In Florida

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by chopperz, Apr 11, 2013.

1. jsroda

jsroda LawnSite Member

Thats $3500 for both??

2. chopperz

chopperz LawnSite Member

The mowers are 2003 and 2004 and are identical. The 62 has new blades & belt but due to age I don't know if the drive shaft is damaged or it is a combination of a gear box and bad knuckles on the U-joint. The mowers are in fair condition and I use the 54" daily. Both units run and have chute baffles to mulch or blow with foot control. I will post pictures of both units ASAP; thanks for the interest.

3. chopperz

chopperz LawnSite Member

Sorry, yes the price will be for both.

4. jsroda

jsroda LawnSite Member

If they look to be in good condition and run like you say they do, I would really like to talk to you about getting them. Im in Augusta GA which is about 8 hours from you depending where you are in sebring, but I would love to get some pictures and look them over and then we can talk.

I appreciate it,

Jacob

5. chopperz

chopperz LawnSite Member

Here are some pictures of the the two Walkers that are for sale.

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

6. jsroda

jsroda LawnSite Member

Original engines and hydros??

7. chopperz

chopperz LawnSite Member

Engines and hydros are original. Great mowers as far as years in service. Always kept up on services also.

8. jsroda

jsroda LawnSite Member

Im sorry man, but if they just had the grass catchers on the back or even one did haha I would probably make the trip down. But they have too many hours on them for me. Around 3000 is when you start running into engine problems and hydro problems. I appreciate all the info, Good luck with the sale.

9. Yard Army

Yard Army LawnSite Member
    from SC

I'm in greenville SC. $2500 is what I can do site unseen with a 28 hour roundtrip.

10. chopperz

chopperz LawnSite Member

If you want them for $2500 and have it in cash I would entertain that. I have two guys trying to get funds but nothing in hand yet. I had told them $3000. If you need talk i can get you my cell#