Walker Mowers-Good feedback from customers?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WalkerMan9669, Mar 23, 2005.

1. WalkerMan9669

WalkerMan9669 LawnSite Member

Walker users...i just bought a walker 16hp ghs, and im interested if yall have had good feedback from your customers and if they are pleased with the cut/stripe that the walkers produce. Lemme know

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

No compaints and they keep paying me once a month!

3. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

They love it cause it's s l o w on their landscape and not obnoxious like the larger ZTR's flying around.

4. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Had quite a few compliments, and saves me a ton of time.

5. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

You will have good luck with it but if you are gonna be putting many hours on the machine you are gonna have to consider moving up to the higher HP models with the 20 or 26hp.
    The 16 is a nice machine but it will take a beating in heavy commercial use. I am not bursting your bubble just getting you more excited to purchase when the next step arrives. I have a 26 and would buy another.

6. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

I don't understand why your customers would penalize you for being productive, they should'nt care how fast you go as long as the quality is there period.

7. walker/redmax

walker/redmax LawnSite Senior Member

You will love it. I have the MT25 and I think it is one of the best mowers made. I agree with MOW ED, if you use it heavily you will need to upgrade to a commercial model. They are great mowers. Lot of luck mowing!