Walker Mowers Post Yours

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by JaysLawnServices, Feb 22, 2014.

1. 35DollarLawns

35DollarLawns LawnSite Senior Member

I stand corrected, I zoomed in and can see the new logo.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Jman!

That is absolutely a sweet ride man!

Can I ask why no low pro's?

3. jman228

jman228 LawnSite Member
    from Nj

Yeah love the new logos they made up! His wife came out and jokingly said "I love the new waste management mower" :laugh::laugh: pretty funny

4. jman228

jman228 LawnSite Member
    from Nj

Thanks man! If you order the T23 tractor with the 42" deck, they ship it with those tires. The low profile tires only are available on 48" and larger models. I somewhat believe that these and the low profile tires are the same width, just different tire and rim, BUT I could be wrong.

5. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

hmm this is a curious arrangement. does it get wobbly? how does it dump? is there a power ram line on a normal dump trailer?

how much did it cost to fabricate?

Does it come times not dump far out enough and your wheels get caught on the mess you have to drive over or past?

6. tbettis

tbettis LawnSite Member

With the grey box?

7. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks sunset lc! I was going to do that but wanted to keep that side of the trailer open for a basket to throw my gas cans in.

8. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

It dumps pretty good, I dump every night so the grass doesn't stick to the walls and floor of the trailer. It is a 20' BigTex and we fabricated the side dump box ourselves. I have about $2500.00 into it with steel and the pump, hoses etc.

I only use it to dump grass and leaves, , it kicks it out just far enough so I don't run over it.

9. Armsden&Son

Walkers rule!

10. Armsden&Son

Bump for The Yellow Crew!!!!