Walker Mowers Post Yours

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by JaysLawnServices, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

George is good for sure....

Thanks man!

I need a fan for my Hydro(darn pine cones!)

And an oil change set up....

Also need some crap for my Scag so might order from somebody who has both ....

2. TML

TML LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah Hayes sells both. I did order 1 thing through them Abbott's did not have and it was at my door step 3 days later. The fans are $12 for both can't go wrong.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. ODP19

ODP19 LawnSite Member

Any walker owners know any good websites or dealers that sell replacement 26hp EFI Kohlers? I've found replacement 25hp but nothing for the MT26. Any suggestions?

4. Elitelawncare_NC

Elitelawncare_NC LawnSite Member
    from WNC

Here is my new Dml48 deck for my ghs tractor. I don't collect any clippings and you wouldn't even know the difference with this deck. Even in wet conditions it makes clippings disappear!

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2014
    Utah Lawn Care likes this.
  5. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Whoa!!!!

Awesome deck my man!!!!

Do you mind if we asked what you paid?

6. TML

TML LawnSite Senior Member

What cutting hight do you all use? Mine seems to give a much better cut at 2.5 but I don't know if that because it's an old goat. During clean ups it would suck up much more debris and I notice a much crisper cut in the thick growth. The stripes may be a bit more noticeable/vivid at 3" but grass does not look as crisp.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. southerntide

southerntide LawnSite Gold Member
    Male, from Alabama

What do you mean entering the net?

Just make sure you're not taking photo's with any tracking or GPS enabled because you can pull the metadata out and and get the coordinates of the exact location.

8. whiteslawncareservice

whiteslawncareservice LawnSite Member
    from NC

I love my walker, but it can only be used on my high end customer's yards. I'm running the 26hpEFI 48" and I don't cut anything over 4 1/2 inches with it. Anything taller you can forget about it. shute clogging is will occur.

9. southerntide

southerntide LawnSite Gold Member
    Male, from Alabama

That is a amazing deck there, I can see how it would stay clean. :cool2:

10. whiteslawncareservice

whiteslawncareservice LawnSite Member
    from NC

Wow!! I know those are gator teeth but I' wondering what kind of blade hub that is. That's awesome...