Walker Mowers?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowman, Feb 17, 2000.

1. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

I saw the &quot;Walker Talk Down Under&quot;.It had some good stuff in it.Has anyone used the <br>edger attachment? Is it any good?

2. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I have never used the edger attachment,I use a stick edger for all my edging.The one attachment that not many people own that I think they should invest in is the spring dethacher that mounts in front of the mower deck.We use to hand rake the lawns and suck up the piles with the walker in the spring becouse everything was too stuck to the ground to suck it up.But with the dethacher on it,it does the raking and bagging all in one.Plus the costumers think its great becouse not only are they getting a spring clean-up but they are getting a dethaching as well.Plus the hooker areator can be mounted on the dethacher.<p>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care <p>----------<br>Adam <br>AB Lawn Care

3. JJ Lawn

JJ Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Adam,<p>I also have the dethacher unit. Great piece of equipment, rake and bag at the same time with the same machine.<p>Can you tell me what this hooker areator is you mentioned? I don't believe I have heard of this, but would be interested.<p>Thanks, Jim

4. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

Jim, The Hooker Aerator is made by JRCO and sells new for $1500.00+(electric lift)