walker MS

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by torontoyoman, Aug 27, 2007.

1. torontoyoman

torontoyoman LawnSite Member
    from Toronto

How much new walker MS cost???

2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Probably $7k or so I would guess. A MC lists for $7999, and I would imagine the MS is about $1k to $1500 less.
  3. torontoyoman

torontoyoman LawnSite Member
    from Toronto

I got alot mower, just need something to suck leaf, you guys think MS will do the work??? MS just use it for clean-up in spring and fall.

4. TazLandscapes

TazLandscapes LawnSite Member

Hey torontoyoman I own the walker Model Ms and it is great! i bought it used this winter for $6500 it was only like 8 months old and had about 75 hours on it.I bought it because i had researched their mowers for about two years and my neighbor who owns 2 of them let me use his and i instantly fell in love with them.. When i dump the bagger out i have been using 45gallon totes and it fills the tote right up.And the only downfall is the tank is 2 gallons and i have to fill it up at every house..i am changing it out with a 5 gallon tank this winter.And with the 42 inch deck and 6.5 bushel catcher it works great with leaves it does the same job as a bigger walker..I got it so i can get used to operating it and seeing the stripes it does....

Any more questions just ask me.

Mike DiBiase