Walker MTGHS 26 EFI

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by JLC, Jan 16, 2013.

1. JLC

JLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from IA

Jay12, Mower is completely serviced and ready to work. I'll figure out the price for both decks and get that to you.

Armsden, Generally speaking, to a point the more weight out front, the better it will do on hills. 52 belt drive is awesome. It has higher tip speed that the gear driven side discharge decks and with the mulching double blades from the mulch kit run without the mulching baffles there is nothing of any length coming out the discharge. Very nice cut.

On the 52" GHS, it will typically only clog if the operator is trying to push it to fast in the early morning dew. Really isn't a significant issue though. The reverse rotation of the the blades on this deck act to cut the grass finer before entering the blower, thus packing more into the hopper before having to dump. We liked it because we could run the same stripes bagging or side discharging.

2. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Perfect! thank you so much for the info... 52 it is! And good luck with the sell, I know you will be able to sell it because unless people in your area are absolutely brain dead, they should be lining up to buy that thing...

3. JLC

from IA

It is a good price for mower with no issues. If it doesnt sell Ill work it again this season.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. JLC

from IA

Season is getting close. This is a good way to try out a Walker and see if they work for you without investing in a new one. This is a solid used Walker. Ready to be put to work.

5. JLC

from IA

Bump for those in Kansas and Mizzou looking to spend some of their plowing $$$$ on a quality mower. Have fun making some bucks down there!!!

6. Krumm

Krumm LawnSite Member
    from CR, IA

As soon as my spare truck gets sold ill be contacting you. Hopefully you still have it.

7. JLC

from IA

Sounds good. My post last night should be modified Lol. We got pounded today with snow and its still going. Bet we will have another 2-4" maybe more before its done. Making up for a dry winter thus far!!

8. JLC

from IA

Krumm, Any news on the sale of the truck? Mower is still for sale. May have the side discharge deck sold though.

9. Krumm

Krumm LawnSite Member
    from CR, IA

Should be this week. Our schedules keep conflicting but hopefully we can get it done this week.

10. JLC

from IA

Sounds like a plan!!
    Posted via Mobile Device