1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Walker MTGHS 48"

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Turf Dawg, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

I know I am probably going to regrert this but I am putting my Walker up for sale. I bought this mower new in Feb of 07. The tractor is a 2006 mt 20HP with the large hopper. I have dump bins and the large and small hole screens. It has a comfort seat and I also have the standard seat. Just shy of 1200 hrs. I replaced the blower, belts and deck to blower chute about 50 hrs ago. The deck is a 2007 48" ghs with the height adjuster. This mower runs and operates perfect. It is used but not abused. Other than normal scrathes and chipped paint the only thing that is not quite right is the rear hopper. It looks lower on the right side and has a small gap [around 1/2"] from door to bin. It still meets up with the pin in the middle and fully closes on the sides.
    I want 6950 and will get pics up in a couple of days.

I might trade for a Scag V Ride 36

2. Turf Dawg

Here are some pics.
    This mower has never been to a car wash, but after looking at the pics I might take it :laugh::laugh:

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

IMG_0547.JPG

IMG_0548.JPG

3. Turf Dawg

BTW these pictures were just taken and yes that is the color of St Augustine in our heat wave and drought.

4. mule585

mule585 LawnSite Member

i give ya props that is one clean mower good luck with the sale

5. Turf Dawg

afternoon bump

6. Williams Lawnscape

Williams Lawnscape LawnSite Member

you selling your stuff just to upgrade or are you getting out of the business?

7. Turf Dawg

I was in dire need of a new enclosed trailer, so I bought a new one when I got finished Saturday. I am selling the Walker because i am tierd of bagging my residentials for the same money. I will probably regret it, but in the next couple of years I would like to do less maintenance and more pesticide apps and fert. Hopefully my son will get his irrigators license before next season and can cut back on residentials.

8. goose2

goose2 LawnSite Member

Hi Turf Dawg, I sent you a P.M.

9. Turf Dawg

Morning bump. If you are close you can fell free to come cut some of my lawns with it and try it out. I would let you cut all day Friday. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

10. Turf Dawg

Weekend bump. Be nice with offers and I might throw in a running Stihl trimmer, edger and a Redmax trimmer. Maybe even a Toro SR4 21".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.