Ok, so if this deal goes through, I'm gonna need another mower. I have narrowed it down to Walker and Grasshopper. I either want a MTGHS 48" or a 723 48", with a grass catcher. They will be about the same price really, maybe slightly more for the Grasshopper. The Walker will get into more gates, but I'll still either need my 42" Walker, or a 40" or so WB. The Grasshopper would be nice to put a snow plow or areavator on, while the Walker High Dump seems like the way to go too. I just cant decide, and I am NOT gonna buy one of each I bag 90% of the time, but the other 10% would be nice to have the option to S.D., without changing decks (and buying the other deck). Also, anyone got a used one of either of these they wanna get rid of? The closer to here, the better.