Walker Prices?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ranger520, Nov 11, 2002.

1. ranger520

ranger520 LawnSite Member

Looking for ballpark prices on walker mower. EFI, Larger Bagger, 40? Deck. Any figures would be great.

Scott

2. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

brand new 26hp fi engine w/ a 48 in deck and the 9.5 catcher is around $11,000. Then you have every gadget known to man that you can add to them things.

3. ranger520

IB GREEN,

have you used the aerator on a walker. That looks like it would be an awsome money maker.

4. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

I sure haven't I have always wanted to. I've seen them in action and they look like they would be a time saver.

5. ranger520

It looks like it is a pluger type as well so it should do a real quality job.

scott

6. BigJim

BigJim LawnSite Senior Member

About $17,000 in your money for one down here,but for that they do chuck in a free Walker cap.:(

7. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Big Jim,
    I feel for you with the prices but you sure have a beautiful country. (even if I just know that from pictures).

You made me laugh with the hat thing. The hat on the right is from my 25HP. Good hat , terrible motor.

The hat on the left is from the 26 and I must say that there is so much suction from that 26 running the GHS deck that it took the "r" right off the hat. It came that way out of the box. :eek:

lawnequip.jpg

8. mcambrose

mcambrose LawnSite Senior Member

My dealer will quote $10,000 for the 26 EFI with large bagger and 42" DECK. I believe he woud sell it for about $9500. He sold a 20 hp reently with a 48" GHS and large catcher for $8300.

9. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

Here the new motor with 48" cut will go between $10,000 and $11,000 new. The price sucks, I don't see they get that much into them. Part of the problem is the dealers have a huge markup.
    They are good mowers.

Big Jim your price includes getting the unit from my back door (almost) all the way down under. :D

10. Ground Master

Ground Master LawnSite Senior Member

Theres a guy advertising a 2000 model in the denver post with the 26efi for 5500. seems like a pretty good deal