Walker PTO belt.Where can you find an aftermarket belt????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AB Lawn Care, Sep 19, 2000.

1. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

The pto belt on the large walker models is very expensive!It is $80CDN!That's no too bad becouse they last along time but that is still very expensive!My dealer says that you can only get it through Walker.Is that true??I know is says Walker Manufacturing right on the belt,but there must be a cheaper aftermarket belt!Anyone know??????

2. slingshot

slingshot LawnSite Member
    from pa

try lesco

3. BUSHMASTER

BUSHMASTER LawnSite Senior Member

Which #part number is on your machine? my local dealer has that price beat(surpizingly) its only $39.90 for #7230
    there phone number is (706)322-4471 they take visa and im sure frt couldn,t be that much.hope this helps oh how much is that in cad. money?

4. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

5. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Wow!!!!! $8.99 U.S.!!!!!!!That's like about $20 buy the time you ship it up here!!!!!1/4 the price!!!

Thanks a million landscaper3!!!!!!!

Here is the exact page for all the walker belts.It is the PTO side,3 groove part no.240355 here is the page=
    http://store.hbsolutions.com/cgi-bin/ez-catalog/cat_display.cgi?52X334911

This will save me alot of cash and you guys as well!

6. landscaper3

Just trying to help a yellow mower friend!

7. landscaper3

There blades are cheap too from $8.49 to $12.49 for gator blades and other parts are cheap

[Edited by landscaper3 on 09-20-2000 at 03:48 AM]

8. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

Hey Adam, have you considered driving across the border to pick up parts? My brother lives in Windsor so I might get him to pick up some stuff next Spring if I can find a better deal there. I don't need a whole lot but it all adds up.