Walker release Handle- photo retry

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by fixer67, May 1, 2004.

1. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

NJemerald> The release lever was my idea, my invention but I must give credit where it is due. I like your version better than my own. Now in my own defense I was lucky to get the chance to do it at all. How often to you get your boss to let you experiment on a customer's machine? You have heard of the low man on the ladder, well at work the mice in the shop rank higher than me and let me tell you it really sucks. I printed out the picture of your version and am going to use it as a guide at work if I get to put another one on. How did you like the PTO tool?

2. NJemerald

NJemerald LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Thank you fixer... I've been fussin with that tight spot for years and NEVER thought of anything like that..
    My Walker dealer repair shop LOVED it and I DID give credit to you. Told them how you said Walker wasn't interested in YOUR idea... The shop owner mentioned "royalties"... :laugh:
    I'm sure we'll see you lever in a year or two...I just happen to have the material to do what I did with it.

Low man does sux... But look at it this way... You can ONLY go UP... :D

Liked the PTO tool also... will need a couple of rainy days to make THAT one... ;)

PM/email me sometime... would love to chat more!
    Bryan