walker stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by dgw, Jun 10, 2010.

1. dgw

dgw LawnSite Bronze Member
    from OH

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=319618

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

You guys are nuts, personally I am a Navigator guy, but Walkers and Navigators have by far the cleanest cut out there. I personally love their stripes. All the companies in my area have at least one if not trailers full of Walkers or Navigators.

3. dgw

from OH

its hard for alot of people to drive them straight so it may make that 3rd wheel stripe look bad

but for those of us that can mow straight they are sweet

4. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I'm shocked it took the "walker haters" half way down the post to start complaing about how bad the Walker stripes look! Walker stripes the best hands down! Will put my Walker up against any other machine against laying stripes! And that third wheel stripe is kind of like a signiture, lets all the other LCOs know that a Walker was used here!

5. dgw

from OH

right on the money

6. grass guys

grass guys LawnSite Member

About time another LCO see's it that way... Check these pics out if all you Walker Haters say these look bad your crazy:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

DSCN1618.jpg

DSCN1657.jpg

7. dgw

from OH

8. Hoy landscaping

Hoy landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

yea sorry. not trying to start a fight or be a critic. but the 3rd wheel line looks ********. plus those stripes look wobbly.

9. dgw

from OH

mine?

look close its a dip in the property

10. Hoy landscaping

Hoy landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

no the pictures on this page. i saw the dip and expected it to be wobbly there. but even past the dip there a bit wobbly and cut half the tire mark off. look close, on the left tire mark its thick, then the middle one is a bit thinner, then on the right the tire mark is cut off