walker stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by dgw, Jun 10, 2010.

1. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Good lord folks calm down! I don't like walker stripes either but its not worth getting in an argument over.

Here you go I got you all beat. This is what you call a clean crisp carpet like cut and also no gay center wheel marks.

[​IMG]

2. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

blah, blah, blah.....I still like them. I have logged several thousand trouble free hours on Walkers and my Navigator. I find them easy to work on, and very well built. I can't stand the scalping of mid mount decks. I have almost zero problems with this style of mower. AND I would rather have the weight of the machine on three different areas than just two. I feel that it helps prevent rutting. NOT to mention having no super huge stupid extra bagger hanging off.

3. flatlander42

Should I be disappointed???;) *cut with a navigator.....but I thought I'd play along*

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  4. LawnCareNoobie

LawnCareNoobie LawnSite Senior Member

All these are done with an Exmark 72" deck. I use Exmark at my job. Not my favorite mower though, but they do cut good. With it being a company mower I don't personally own, sometimes the blades get dull. You can tell in one of the pictures.

0419101059.jpg

0421101105.jpg

0429101618.jpg

0420101442.jpg

0429101605.jpg

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Walker stripes look like garbage compaired to an exmark.
    [​IMG]

6. grass guys

grass guys LawnSite Member

Not wantin to bash you but ain't that the same yard you always pull up when you show off your stripes just from a different angle??? Is that the only one you do??? Just a wonderin :confused::confused::confused:

7. flatlander42

yeah...Exmark Navigator!!!:cool2:

8. chrissmart123

chrissmart123 LawnSite Member

beat these and then come talk to me. Until then the walker bashing stops. Thank you

007.jpg

056.jpg

059.jpg

152.jpg

085.jpg

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

You would think these awesome pics would shut the haters up, but it won't.
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=310546&highlight=depierro+lawns&page=10
    So can you people really, honestly tell me that the stripes in these pics suck? The last three stripe pics the Navigator stripes are from the week before. (from the woods to the house)

10. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

very nice, much better than the third wheel mark for sure