walker stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by dgw, Jun 10, 2010.

1. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

jeeze....forget about it....sorry.

2. Hoy landscaping

Hoy landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

i was actually thinking of picking up a crappy one for that reason. only because of leaf removal. but i haven't found any good crappy ones.

3. dgw

dgw LawnSite Bronze Member
    from OH

i found a good "crappy one" three years ago for 2 gs with 2k hours

a trip to my mechanic, a couple free apps for him and his family, and its still running strong with 5300 hours

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

ill post more for you to showcase how much nicer exmark stripes with NO hidious 3rd wheel mark looks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. grass guys

grass guys LawnSite Member

Again I have seen these yards do you have any others GoldPro??? If Exmarks leave such awesome stripes I would think you would have a whole boat load of pictures... Just a sayin :confused::confused::confused:

6. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

If it cuts and stripes good on one yard it will do it on all of them, why would he need to post more and so what if they have already been posted. The point is they look better than any Walker.:hammerhead:

7. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

gah I'm so envious of anyone who owns a walker/navigator. I can't wait to get either. I used to work for a guy that owned a navigator and I think they are the best all around mowers period.

8. Hoy landscaping

Hoy landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

another problem with walker. their biggest deck, isn't it only a 48"? that's small if its your primary mower. and there top speed, isn't it like 5 or 6?

9. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

48"...Is plenty big for my area. I had a 60" country clipper. Took it back and bought a walker B.

10. tlc23

tlc23 LawnSite Member

Walker has up to 74" SD deck and 52" ghs deck. Top speed is 5 mph.