Walker Super B

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Northside Lawn, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Northside Lawn

Northside Lawn LawnSite Member

Walker Super B, who has one? Does it cut and stripe as well as other Walker models? Will it cut good at full speed (9 mph):cool:
    The decks resemble a grasshopper & the price is nice too.
  2. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

I have gotten to drive one but not cut with one. I was really hoping someone would reply to this because I was wondering about the cut as well.
  3. Quality Cuts PLS

Quality Cuts PLS LawnSite Member

Do a search, I demoed one of the first 100, some comments and pictures.
  4. bigclawn

bigclawn LawnSite Senior Member

we had one all last fall and are getting another this coming Tuesday----great quality--move quick--climbs real well and handles real grass well--certsinly worth a good demo for anyone interested
  5. p.c.fireman

p.c.fireman LawnSite Member

owned one 2 weeks all I can say is wow, look out exmark front runner.
  6. DCE

DCE LawnSite Senior Member

I got to try one out a couple weeks back. Cuts very well even at a high ground speed. Yeah, it's fast...9mph top speed. It's definitely a different animal than the other Walkers. It's bigger and you sit higher off the ground. One of the good things is that if you are familiar with the Walker controls, you will take to the Super B no problem. The ride is relatively smooth thanks to the bigger drive tires, deck and tailwheel caster tires, and definitely, the suspension seat does a lot to smooth out the bumps. I espeically like the footrest and how it is angled...seems more comfortable to me than riding one of the other Walkers. That would be pretty cool if Walker came out with more deck sizes and attachments for the Super B like they do with the MC, Mt, and MD models. The Super B is a solid machine. Very well built. Quality of cut is very even, the deck shell is 5" deep (I think?)

7. harrislawncare1

harrislawncare1 LawnSite Member

I have just purchased one as I have a account of 45 acres,of hills and valleys to cut weekly, I run a Gravely 260 and a Walker Super B I am done in 10 hours with 4 guys. This machines really make the account cost out. Great front cut ease, speed of a mid mount
    yet cut of a Walker. Total different machine than my other GHS Walkers yet still the quality. Bottom line is if you like to run Walker's test one out and you will be pleased
  8. bigclawn

bigclawn LawnSite Senior Member

Well said! we are running 2 of these and plan on another by fall. really profitable! kinda like a scag 61' hydro on steroids!!