1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Walker Tires...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JJ Lawn, Jun 2, 2000.

1. JJ Lawn

JJ Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Any of you Walker users found a cheaper place to buy the low-profile tires for the Walker. The tire size is 18 x 10.50 x 10. I have looked for a mail order supplier for this size tire but so far have had no luck. Walker dealer wants about $90 a piece. Thats seems an awful lot to have to pay for a tire.<p>Jim

2. ojonesy

ojonesy LawnSite Member

we can do MUCH better! email me @ info@kenjones.com

3. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Landscaper Supply has them for 57.99, less for quantity. Go to their website for a location near you. www.landscapersupply.com<p>Bill

4. JJ Lawn

JJ Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

You guy's might want to give Brian a call at 1-800-225-9513, or email at him sales@kenjones.com .<p>He was right, he could do much better. Sold me OE tires for half of what my Walker dealers sold them to me for. And that was with freight. I am sure they have tires for other mowers also.<p>This is what I really like about this forum. There is a vast amount of information out there for us lawn folks. I have searched the internet for cheaper prices for these tires with no luck, and it only took one post here to find an answer.<p><br>I have no affiliation with him nor his company, just passing on a good deal.<p>Jim

5. Bush Master

Bush Master LawnSite Member

Check with your tire dealer that you buy your<br>truck tires,you'll be suprized