1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Walker Video

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by flatlander42, Oct 15, 2010.

1. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

2. Scagman31

Scagman31 LawnSite Member

I had a rough day... That video certainly made it better:laugh::laugh::laugh:

3. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

LOL awesome. I bet that would be hard to drive without a deck. He came in hot though! I love how he got up lookin to see if anyone saw him.

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Lol hahahaha thats kool.

5. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

That is funny. It is really awkward driving a walker without anything on the front!!

6. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Lol I watched that probably ten times and laughed every time. Even though you know it's coming it's still absolutely hilarious.

7. joef450snowplow

joef450snowplow LawnSite Senior Member

LMFAO thats funny looks like fun

8. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

HAHAHA! Guy was luck he wasn't ran over!

I know the once in a while I move mine with the deck off I go SLOW. Without the deck or some attachment on the front they are really out of "balance" and are easy to get into trouble with. Backing onto a ramp gate trailer with no deck is flat dangerous because if you pop reverse too fast going up the ramp there's a good chance you may be face planted with the whole tractor coming behind you. That's why there's a big warning label right on the machine about that...

9. instyle

instyle LawnSite Senior Member
    from Canada

Hahahahahaha now that is funny as hell! i must have watched it 10 times in a row. hahahahaha

10. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

brilliant!!!!!