Walker walk-behind

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by redoak77, Dec 13, 2004.

1. redoak77

redoak77 LawnSite Senior Member

Anybody seen walkers new walkbehind. In seems quite interesting. Anyone know if it will be out soon and a cost?
  2. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

3. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

i looked on their website a while back and didn't see anything. the first time i saw one was in this month lawn&landscape and turf mag. they look...different but i like the idea that you can change decks.
  4. ztrlvr

ztrlvr LawnSite Member
    from US

5. ztrlvr

ztrlvr LawnSite Member
    from US

Wait until you walker users see the new dump system for the MT-MD...............It is sweet
  6. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Whqat Boggles My Mind is Walker only Offers this Unit w/15hp.....Who Wants 15hp?!?

It would only Cost Them less than a Couple hundred to Slap on the 17hp or Even 19hp Kaw & I Guarantee they'd Sell Alot more Units.
  7. plateau lawn care

plateau lawn care LawnSite Member
    from georgia

here in ga the price is $4,500 never used one
  8. ce2000

ce2000 LawnSite Member

$4500 dollars for what size deck, I assume 36 inch. I saw it for the first time in this months Grounds Maintenance Magazine. I was interested in it, but thought with the 15 HP engine I wouldn't want anything larger than a 36 inch deck. I am not in the market for this type of machine at this time. I just bought a Toro walk-behind with a 17 HP Kawasaki and 44 inch deck last year.
  9. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I heard $4000 and it came with no deck. I can't wait to see the new lift system from Walker. How much is it going to retail for?
  10. sethsodsquad

sethsodsquad LawnSite Member

I believe it's around 2 or 3 thousand for the lift system. I have lots of info about it if you want to see more about it.