Walker walkbehind

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by excel25, Feb 21, 2003.

1. excel25

excel25 LawnSite Senior Member

Was at the HUSTLER dealer and these were in the parking lot.

wheel chair 004.jpg

2. excel25

outher side

wheel chair 006.jpg

3. excel25

last shot.

wheel chair 005.jpg

4. Heller Landscaping

Heller Landscaping LawnSite Member

Excel is that your Truck and Enclosed trailer ? Good looking Setup.:)

5. Mark P

Mark P LawnSite Senior Member

If they cut as good as there riders they would be a topgrade walkbehind, just wonder if they have more speed, we all need at least 6-plus on are walks........Marks Mowing Service

6. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Whats that attachment on the mower behind the W/B?

7. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

looks like an aerator to me

8. I bet it has a sweet cut.I have looked at buying this mower.But my ? is why would a company put pistol grips on a brand new product.When everyone else is trying to get away from them.Plus the price of them you could buy a exmark that is alot more modern to me at least.I like all walkers cut I dont think anyone can disagree with there cut.But to me they worry to much about the decks & engine and not controls and speed which in all turns makes us money.

9. Popsicle

Popsicle LawnSite Member

According to the brochure (just came in the mail yesterday), it's a hydro capable of 0-5 mph forward and 0-2.5 reverse. It comes with a 15hp V-twin Kawisaki.

10. Lawn Works 1

Lawn Works 1 LawnSite Member

Last year I mowed about 8 yards a week with a 25 hp 48 in walker. I hated the thing. It was slow, the bagging shoot got clogged up any time there was even dew on the ground and you have to bag everything. If you let it all shoot out the back it clumps up and looks bad. I felt like leaving the thing on the side of the road. I dont see why any commercial lawn co would run these mowers besides the fact that they do well in leaf season. I am switching to Great Danes this year. Although the striping ability of that walker was awesome even without a striping kit because of all the horse power to the deck.