Walker's Website

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by David Grass, Jan 27, 2008.

1. David Grass

David Grass LawnSite Senior Member

OK, I think the Walker company should be proud of its tight knit down home all american company, BUT, I dont want to see the "family reunion" as the big news when you go to the web sight, I WANNA SEE SOME NEW and exciting PRO STUFF FOR US TO USE!!!!!!!! HOW BOUT some super B pics, and info.

2. DavidR

DavidR LawnSite Member

I agree they should add some pics of the Super B. I have seen it first hand and can tell you that it is a very impressive machine. Certainly different then anything else in the Walker line.

The Family Reunion is a big deal for Walker though. They are having their 100,000 Walker come off the line this year and it will be during the reunion. Did you see all the things they have associated with the reunion? Live music (some good country bands) along with a bunch of other things.

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I was thinking the same thing this morning. SUPER BEEEEEEEE PICS AND INFO.

4. DCE

DCE LawnSite Senior Member

Did someone say Super B???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:)

5. John Gamba

from ct

Thats the one i seen a video of. It looks nice.

6. David Grass

David Grass LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, thanks, adds a certain Feng Shui to a room too!!!

7. John Gamba

from ct

Do you think if you put a bagger on it(side bagger) the deck will tilt to one side like the 48" SD deck does?? or will it handle it like a Mid-mount Z would.

8. DCE

Yes, it does. Drives really nice too, had a chance to get on one a few weeks back. 9mph transport speed. I really like the footrest on the Super B, in conjunction with the suspension seat you really can get comfortable on it. I may have a chance to demo one this Spring.

9. John Gamba

from ct

How long is it(total)

10. DCE

I have no idea. Next time I go back to GHS Corp, I'll have to park a MT beside it and see. It appears that it is about the same length...maybe the Super B is a bit longer.