1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Wand on Perma Green??

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by LwnmwrMan22, May 9, 2004.

1. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

Anyone out there yet running a wand that you rigged up on your Ultra? I've got to get one going, just haven't had the time to figure out where to tee into the system yet.

Also, I'm working on a different nozzle so I can run Primo Maxx out one side, just a 7-8" swath. I want to do this so I can run around my large commercial properties and spot spray around all the trees, fencing, stuff that's not seen very well from a distance, yet close enough to tell if you don't trim.

Figure if I can get something worked out, then I can cut my trimming time down, just got a $5000 trimmer :)
  2. DiscoveryLawn

DiscoveryLawn LawnSite Senior Member

I rigged up a wand on my PG by connecting it to the bottle-filler-upper-thingy. When I need to use it I simply turn off my sprayer valves and open my bottle fill valve and I am in business.
    The mistake I made was I used a 10 ft. recoiling hose. I wish I had used 25 ft and rig up something to hook it on.
  3. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

That's where I figured I'd run it, just wanted to see if anyone else had tried it first, thanks!