Wanna buy some yards in KC?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Royalslover, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Royalslover

Royalslover LawnSite Senior Member

I haven't actually decided to sell yet, but I am considering my options. I am wondering what guys are willing to pay for yards these days. I have about 33 irrigated high end residentials that average between $33 and $45 per mow. If I sell I am thinking of asking for 10 cuts as payment. Is this in line? Too high or too low?

Pros: Very tight route. All in the same zip code. All but one irrigated.

Cons: No contracts.

2. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

charge em your monthly gross

3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

4. WoodBrothersLC

WoodBrothersLC LawnSite Senior Member

We may be interested depending on where they are.

5. Miller Lawn

Miller Lawn LawnSite Member

I might be interested also. Do you have help, or mow alone? If you get serious about selling, would like to get together and talk. Thanks :cool2:

6. Mowgli

Mowgli LawnSite Member

let's talk. send me your email. what is the zip code of your lawns?

7. Rayray

Rayray LawnSite Member

i'd love to buy some yards in kc,,,,give me a call....816-716-2341

8. Royalslover

Royalslover LawnSite Senior Member

Dang, I didn't know there would be this much interest. The price just shot up. :) Just kidding. I'm still very much in the early thought process about what I'm going to do. I hate to sell these but I also badly need to get out of debt. This would allow me to sell my walker and some other things. One bad thing about these yards is that the people are used to me bagging. Most of them are fertilized by Ryan and we all know how their yards are in the Spring. One good thing is that I can get my 48" Walker in all of them. They are all in 66209 in the area defined by 119th, 135th, Metcalf, and State Line. I just counted them and there are 30 of them for a total of $1088. Let's say hypothetically you decided that they were priced right and were interested in buying them. Ten mows would be $10,880. Most of them are good for 30 to 34 mows per season. Would you think this is a fair price? Again, I'm not sure that I'm going to sell but I just want to cover all my options. My decision will be based partly on how much I could get for them and what kind of security my other customers will assure me.