1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Wanna do a field test in Florida?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JimK, Nov 8, 2004.

1. JimK

JimK TURF MAGAZINE Publisher

Jim from TURF magazine here. I'm looking for an experienced LCO to do a field test (couple of weeks or so) of Shindaiwa's newest double and single sided hedge trimmers. I saw them at GIE last weekend and they're super.

The dealer who would supply them is in Tamarac ... near Ft. Lauderdale.

Any takers? The dealer takes care of getting it to you. You field test it and write a brief review for the magazine ... and we pay you for it.

2. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

We have a Shindaiwa dealer in Indiatlantic ==> A1A Mowers .... if they could do it I'd be more than happy to give em a work out

JEFF ZALMANOFF LawnSite Member

hi, i would love to try them out , i trim bushes year round at my commerical accounts, i am in ocala florida ,i am using echo and husky , i am always looking for a better tool,thanks jeff
  4. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

i'm near shreveport, La. i would love to do a field test for you.

Ross Hunt Jr.
    Firefighter/ E.M.T.
    Deep South Lawn Sericie
  5. Del9175

Del9175 LawnSite Senior Member

I might be interested in testing them out. I currently own both single and double sided trimmers and I prefer the single. Heck, if you could also send someone to run them, I would evaluate them as well.:)
  6. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

I have been field testing a Shin. HT30 for 2 years now. BEST machine I have found yet. Hows that for a report.
  7. Jim,
    I would be happy to do it for you. I have been in business for 20 years and I'm located in Coconut Creek Fl. Thats about 15 minutes from Tamarac.(Green Thumb Lawn shop?) Let me know.
  8. Tomt

Tomt LawnSite Member

I would like to try them. I am going to make a purchase early next year, maybe Shin.????
    I have only used a Echo and a cheep craftsman. :cool: