Wanna field test a new Encore Extreme mower?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turfmagazine, Apr 25, 2005.

1. turfmagazine

turfmagazine LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

Jim @ Turf magazine here (again).

We tried earlier to get someone to test this mower on the job. It got complicated and didn't happen.

So ... I'm looking for someone near any of the metro areas of North Carolina ... in Kentucky or Florida to test out this nifty new mower and give us a "how's it work under normal professional conditions" report. You keep it for a couple of weeks and submit some details, etc., as to how well it worked for you. And we pay for the field test report (not Encore).

Any takers? If there are more than one, I have to try to match up the end-user with a dealer ... so if it doesn't work out for you, we'll be posting more field tests soon.

Thanks! You can reply to this post or email me at jkendrick@turfmagazine.com

2. packerbacker

packerbacker LawnSite Bronze Member

Cmon Jim! Get one to me in KC and Ill demo it for as long as you want. BTW I run Encore and I love them. Easy to work on and very durable.

3. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Jim, being in one of the largest Metro areas in NC and having several Encore dealers here also I have sent you an email about testing this mower for you.

4. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

I forgot to add we have a dealer right here in town.

5. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey. I'm near the metro area of Elizabeth City NC. Does that count????

6. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Elizabeth City, NC a "Metro area".....that is TOO FUNNY! What are they up to now anyway about 10,000 population??? :waving:

7. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Im in CT and encore doesnt really have a prescence at all in the market up here, but hell, ill try one out for ya, and maybe it will help you guys get up this way? :D

8. Creative Lawn Care

Creative Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Jim I am near MM lawn in NC. I am in High Point. I would be very interested in testing the mower. I am a much smaller operation then him though, just me and two employees. Guess it depends on what you are looking for. Thanks for your time.

Landesigner@northstate.net

9. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

hey,Jim, I see your un Vt. I am as well, if you ever have something you would like demoed around here I might be game. I'm in central Vt. and service between 80-100 properties including cemetaries, condos, commercial properties as well as residential. Keep up the good work on the magazine, I especially like the field test segment as its hard to get an unbiased opinion from dealers.

10. Jeff@SGLC.ca

Jeff@SGLC.ca LawnSite Senior Member

Hell Jim, I'm in Canada and my dealer I buy all my Exmark stuff from is an Encore dealer...how aboot getting a Canadian Perspecitive on it all eh?