1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by Chris J, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

So here's the deal. I've bought a new home that has a 1/2 acre lot, and large back yard. Right now the back is a blank slate with no plants or anything except grass. Just a square piece of land. Being in the landscape lighting business, I'm wondering if any of you seasoned landscape designers might be willing to trade designs. I'll provide pictures of the yard, and you provide a CAD drawing of a detailed landscape plan. In return, I will help you on your next job that involves lighting; from fixture selection to placement to wiring design and setup. I'll also provide my personal phone number to assist you during the processs. I'll even help you sell it! If you are interested, please contact me via PM or through my website (you should be going to my website so you will know you are in good hands).
    Let me know if you wanna do some horse trading, but please do not respond if you're not on top of your game. I do quality work, and that is what I want for my yard as well.

2. Chris J

No help here eh? I guess I'll retreat back to the landscape lighting forum. You guys probably think you already know how to do my job anyways. See ya!
  3. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

Sorry man, I don't have any landscape software or I would do it for free with no expectation of return.

If Jax was closer, I would come over and just simply help a brotha out.....

Hope someone here can do something to help out!
  4. Chris J

Thanks bud. If you ever need any help with anything, just let me know.